Here is an overview of some the topics which are the core of EUROPARC Consulting's work and expertise.
In particular, we can:
- advise government agencies on protected-area systems and structures;
- develop or revise protected-area management plans;
- develop strategies and deliver projects in various fields of protected-area work, such as environmental education, interpretation, public relations, ranger services, sustainable tourism, visitor management;
- design and deliver training programmes or study visits relating to any aspect of protected area management;
- undertake fact-finding and advisory missions;
- offer solutions to practical management problems faced by protected areas.
We can also provide advice, training, strategies, plans and/or management guidelines in the fields of:
- Protected Area Systems and Structures
- Management Planning
- Working with Local People, Integrated Management Approach
- Sustainable Economic Activities in Protected Landscapes
- Sustainable Tourism Development in Protected Areas
- Direct Marketing of Local Products
- Ecosystem Management (e.g. forest, wetlands, mountains, coastal ...)
- Monitoring and Habitat Management
- Computer-aided Management, GIS
- Transboundary Cooperation between Protected Areas at Borders
- Public Relations and Awareness-raising in Protected Areas
- Environmental Education / Education for Sustainable Development
- Visitor Management and Visitor Facilities
- Organisation of Ranger Services
You can read more about the projects and services we have recently carried out on our Track Record page or in the monthly articles we publish in our news updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information or a quote.